This plan requires a SIM card. If you don't have a new SIM card please add one to your order. We will activate and test it prior to shipping. If you already have a new SIM card, let us know in the notes field of the checkout page and we'll activate it remotely.
If you already have a hotspot/modem, install your newly activated SIM card in your device according to the following steps:
- Power off your WiFI router, modem and/or hotspot device.
- Remove the old SIM Card if one is present.
- Separate (pop out) your new SIM to the size matching your device's SIM slot.
- Insert the new SIM Card into your device.
- Power up your device and wait a few minutes for it to sync with the network.
If your device connects successfully you're all set. If it doesn't connect or has very slow speeds, access the device settings using a web browser and change the APN name to b2b.static.
Call 888-521-9801 with any questions or for assistance with the process of replacing your SIM.
- Our service is designed for the average data user and for use cases such as: general primary or secondary Internet connectivity, small business solutions, fail-over/backup, mobile computing and commerce, events, and dedicated data applications. The average data use case is 200 GB of data.
- During times of network congestion, some customers in highly populated areas who've used over 50 GB in the current cycle may notice temporarily reduced speeds due to prioritization. However, this is not hard throttling. Your speeds will increase again as the network becomes less congested. Prioritization is often unnoticeable to customers.